Saturday, June 27, 2009

SASKIA NEILLSEN TALKS :

SASKIA NEILLSEN TALKS ON JEREMY PIVEN -
Australian model Saskia Neillsen comes clean about Jeremy Piven and how she feels about the Russian Playboy centerfold who claims she was groped by the Entourage cast.


There was a story in the New York Daily news that claims Jeremy Piven texted several women at once during Britney Spears' New York birthday bash back in January. The first one to text him back got to have sex with him in his hotel room. Were you one of those girls?


Saskia Neillsen: One of the girls I know [Ashley Chontos] actually hooked up with him that night. I believe she f****d him and tried to turn it into a career. I wouldn't put it past the girl. I could have done the same thing, but it doesn't interest me. We work with the same people, and she's always competing with me. The real story is... that night, he grabbed my BlackBerry and wrote his number in it. The whole night he kept texting me. That night, he texted me 15 times! I was like, ?Whoa! This guy is really full on!? But it was never ?come to my place, and you get me.? I think he knew I wasn't like that. But I didn't meet him because what's the point? It's not going to make me a better actress. I knew if I met him he would think it's just a motive to get on ?Entourage.? So, I ignored him and he went away.




Hayden: But maybe we're not giving Jeremy the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he just wanted to go on a date with you because he liked you.


Saskia Neillsen: He liked me like he likes all the other girls. I'm one of many girls. The only difference is that I'm not that type of girl. He's the type of guy who will go up to any girl, it doesn't matter if she's fat, short, tall, blonde, brunette or whatever. He just hopes out of the group he'll get one or two. Real actors like DeNiro or Redford are never in tabloids or in scandals. They don't need stupid publicity crap to feed their egos and what they do. Guys like Jeremy Piven are all about crap publicity. Jeremy's been an actor for 20 years and he's only really made it in the past 10. He's a guy who's been a struggling actor for a really long time, and now he's getting all this praise. That can go to someone's head. You would think it would be the opposite, but it's not. A real actor doesn't live the lifestyle that Jeremy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment